Church Chat

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Island Dreaming

Slow motion daydreaming
A beach towel on hot white sand
The sound of the ocean crashing and palm trees swaying
A warm breeze comforts my skin
The sun is warmer than any winter blanket and more soothing
Dark sunglasses
My favorite book
My bikini
SPF 75 to cover my porcelain white skin
The beach is quiet except for nature’s song

My vacation is getting close, and I can’t wait. It won’t be on a warm beach with hot white sands, but it will be very close to paradise because I get to go home and see my parents. That’s exciting enough. They have a hot tub, so I can pretend that I’m basking in 80 degree weather. If I really want to make it real, I could lay in my mom’s tanning bed. I just might for the rays, but not for the tan. My skin doesn’t do that, hence the mention of spf 75. I can’t wait for my week off. I’m going to a hockey game, I’m gonna relax, I’m gonna catch up on some reading, and I’m not going to do any type of church work. I’ll be too far away any way. It’s going to be a huge blessing and I’m thankful.

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger April said...

sounds heavenly - but you forgot a nice, tall, dark, samoan glistening with baby oil staring deep into your eyes saying "oute alofa ia te oe," as he beckons for you to get up, squish your toes in the sand as you walk over to him in dance with him, ia flowing in the breeze wrapped around that rock hard abdomen, just tight enough to accentuate the exceptionally nice, well-rounded toosh...oh wait...er, i mean ... gee the beach sounds fun!

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger April said...

oh wow - you could get lost in those eyes...think about sexy ronald - he had the antonio banderas look...mmmmm

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

mmmm- samoans slathered in baby oil, brings back happy memories of culture fest. =) yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home