Church Chat

Saturday, January 14, 2006

So Complicated...

So Complicated…

Ah, it’s a beautiful Saturday afternoon, don’t you think? I do. I haven’t done the online journal since my poem because I’ve been so busy. That poem was so necessary to write and it helped a ton. I’m just tired of some stuff, and that poem really made me release a lot of emotion that I was hanging on to.


Any who, not all things are a strain right now. My church is still looking for a second pianist, which is a bit of a strain, but I have a wonderful friend who came over last night from far away and she agreed to fill in on piano this week. We’ve been having so much fun goofing around and practicing with each other. I only wish that she could be permanent in the rotation for the entire year. Everyone loves her already and we work so well together. I love it when she’s here.
If I had to give my mood/emotions a rating for today, I think I would give myself a 6. 1 being poor and 10 being awesome. I’m happy, but there’s still something missing. I know it’s just a touch of loneliness, and that will go away with time. I don’t always feel this way, so I know that this, too, shall pass. I should go for now, but I’ll probably blog it up a bit more this week. Bye for now, and God bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home