Church Chat

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Brother's Day

Today was just another busy day for me. Sometimes it feels like I’m going through the motions of life without actually living in it. Does that make any sense? I’m not exactly feeling 100% like myself today, but this, too, shall pass just like gas.

I wish that I could be with my brother right now. Today is his 24th birthday, and I can’t remember the last time I actually was with him on his big day. It’s definitely been a while, but we are older now, and I guess that just happens. He’s a good kid, and I love him so much. He was there on my 25th when I got my first tattoo. It was my birthday present from him, and he actually didn’t think I’d go through with it. I proved him wrong, however, and shocked myself in the process. Now, like him, I am addicted to getting inked. He’s got 6 and is far from done. We’re a close pair, and I miss him so much. Happy birthday, my brotha!! Be have!

Well, I don’t really feel like saying much more than what I already have. Like I said, I’m not feeling up to par, so I’m gonna go now. God bless, and buh bye!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

When you talk to your brother tell him I said happy b-day! I miss him and the rest of your family so much!! Just like I miss you. =) Love you! ~Brookey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home