Church Chat

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Me and My Shadow

Well, I must say that Youth Ministry has proven to be the hardest job I've ever had in my life so far. It's definately not a job that I can leave at my office and have a separate life from...oh no. I wouldn't want that normally any way. I really don't want to get into what has happened recently, but I can say that it's no good. I can also say that I'm sick and tired of miscommunication and of people afraid of telling me when they feel something is not working. I want people to be honest with me, and I don't want to feel like I'm a conditional part of their lives. 2005 was one of my most difficult years in life...not the most difficult, but it's in the top ten for sure. It started rough, and ended just as bumpy. I'm very thankful that God gave me comfort through everything and that I was able to lean on Him in everything. I've discovered how unconditional some people are when it comes to loving me, and I can see how unconditional I am with some. 2005 has been a year of growth in many ways for me in the emotional, and spiritual. I wouldn't trade it because of that. I know I'm a better person because of the tests and trials God carried me through. I'm excited for the new year because of its possibilities. They are endless! Any who, I hope this all makse some sense to you when you read it. I'm just writing what my heart is feeling right now. God bless you all, and may His peace rest on your hearts tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home