Church Chat

Monday, December 26, 2005

Dog Sitta

Christmas is over, and let me tell ya, it was a nice holiday away from everything. I really needed the time with my family more than ever this year. I really needed their presence. My mom and I sat in her hot tub twice while I was there, and this last time it was snowing. I never would have imagined that I would do that kind of thing. I used to laugh at my roomate for doing that with her family, now I have no room to talk. It was great. Also, I got to spend a fair amount of time with my brother and my dad's side of the family. My sisters and brothers are getting so big, and my step mom had a great deal to share with me. It was a very pleasant time. My pa, Jack, was a whole lot of fun, as usual. He kept my mom laughing, and made my grandma smile eventhough she had tears in her eyes most of the night. I don't know what's troubling her heart, but she's just not quite herself right now. I hope she starts to feel better. Like I said, my time with my family was wonderful, and I feel energized and ready to go back to work. Speaking of "back", I am home right now. I had to repack my bags to go dog sit for some friends. They have two big dogs that are very sweet, and their daughter's cat will also be there. It shouldn't be too bad, and I don't imagine it will be.

Well that's about it for now. Nothing profound. Nothing unusual. That's it. God bless, and may the rest of your holiday season be bright and full of family!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger lewistaft4317 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home