Church Chat

Monday, October 17, 2005

What To Say?

Hey all, It's me again. It's another Monday; a week since I last entered anything on this site. Stuff has happened, and the week past was not too bad, thank God. I went home on Friday because I couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to be around family. I haven't seen anyone from my family in almost a month. It was time. I didn't really know if I should, if I could afford the gas right now, or if I had enough done for Sunday to even venture out. God gave me my answer on Thursday night, and gave it to me a second time on Friday afternoon. I had my teens over for a bon fire on Thursday night, and when they all left, I realized that they were going home to their families. I longed for home even moreso at that point. Then, on Friday afternoon, I realized that Pastor and his wife were with her parents, his inlaws. My pastor was even with family! Then, a lady from my church called (who also happens to be the mother of one of my teens) to see if I was going to a single's volley ball game or not, and that's when it really hit me...I wanted to go home. I wanted my mom and dad. I needed to get out of Cedar Springs in the worst way, just for a little while, and be with people who love me unconditionally. So, I did it. I left for Montrose and had a great weekend. I love having that option. I love being able to get hugged and not have to let go for a long time. I needed that. I needed a hug in the worst way. Sometimes you just need a little reassurance that there are people that will be there for you no matter what. I know that's why God gives us those kinds of people, because He loves us unconditionally, and He's always there no matter what. Ah, I feel better just because of that. I love you all, and I hope your week goes well and it's in the plan of God. Bye!!

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Seva Alieva said...

Freedom of Blogs
With an estimated 18 million blogs chattering in cyberspace, some countries are putting up ... We have problems in Zimbabwe, Cuba.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home