Church Chat

Monday, October 03, 2005

On the Edge, or in God's Timing

Someone had to remind me today of something I should have thought about, or at least should have been thinking about this whole time. I've recently fallen under attack, and I forgot to really look at the big picture. I mean, I thought I was, but aparently I missed a few things. I know that the actual problem is not me, and I know that God has amazing plans for my church and community, but I forgot to see even further than that. What is God preparing me for in the long run? Why am I in this particular spot at this particular moment? Hmmmm...how did I miss that? I figure that this should have been a priority thought in my head, but no. What am I preparing for, and what is my next faithfilled step going to be? Man! I really wish that I would have had my spiritual eyes open for that one, but maybe I wasn't supposed to see that right away. Again, maybe now is the right time for me to focus on that and start healing and fortifying my prayer walls with more depth than what I have been. God is so good and I know I am in His grand will. I know it with all my heart! I love the Lord, and I find it encouraging to be here right now with my recent blows taken. God is using me here and now! Even in pain, God shows you His love and reminds you of the scars and wounds He suffered for all of us. I could go on and on about this. Be encouraged, too, when you read this and know you are in God's will no matter how bad things might feel, if you sense you've failed in some way keep looking up, because as long as you look to Him, you never fail! Philippians 2: 1-16a God bless!!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger bj said...

you are such a blessing to me, thank you for reminding me that in my failures i am still loved. some days it just feels like i just cant get out from under, you are a big help to me in many ways. thanks for reminding me tht no matter what God never fils. I love you!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger April said...

I love you shanny! Im glad that your eyes were opened - and that you can consider it pure joy when you face trials - your faith is being strengthened!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home