Church Chat

Friday, October 28, 2005

He Never Fails

Today is the first day of the 30 hour famine with my teens. I'm a little nervous, but I know it's an excited energy...or so I hope. I always get a bit nervous before youth events that I've planned. I hope everything goes smoothly, but I know God has everything in His control and it will go according to His will. I have to relax and just...get to it! Hee hee!! So any way, I also went to a pastor's appreciation breakfast this morning with my head pastor at Family Christian Stores at Cornerstone College. I got some pretty cool stuff; things I hope to use in the future. I also bought a book that was orriginally 40% off, and I got an additional 40% off because I'm a pastor. How cool, eh? Oh yes, I love the perks. The book I got is "Captivating". I've been told many times that I need to read it, and I plan to. I also plan on using it with my older teen gals in the youth group. I feel it's always good to know yourself and why God made you the way He did, and I know this will be a great recourse for self discovery for me and my girls. Well, that's about it for now. If you read this, please pray for my teens today and tomorrow, and also pray for the leadership that is directing this. Thanks so much and God bless you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home