Church Chat

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tina, Come Get Some Ham, Fat Lard!

Wow, it's been a while, sorry about that. I will try my best to not leave for such a long period of time again. A lot has happened since July 29th, and I don't really know how much of it I can fit on this site. I got a new car, IYC was phenominal, I was in 5 weddings this year (3 singing 2 standing up), and so much more. God is good in everything even when times get tough. I've felt the testing and tempting of the devil, but knew God was closer by than ever at those points in my life. My church is really in need of prayer these days. It's been under attack ever since we started building a new addition and now it scares me to see how brokenhearted the people are. God hear my cries and prayers for Your strength, mercy, and grace to fall in overwelming amounts on Your people of Your church. It's been very evident to me that God has a mighty work to do at my church, otherwise satan wouldn't attack so hard. Any who, I have so much more to blog about, but it will have to come at a later time. God bless you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home