Church Chat

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Summer Camp

Well, you could say that its been a while since the last entry in my blog, eh? Oh yeah, but I have a great excuse. I was at Senior Teen and Junior Teen Camp for the past couple of weeks. They were back to back and I wasn't near a computer at all while there. It was the best time (and the most rewarding) that I've ever had while at camp this year. At Senior Teen Camp, I had two girls in my cabing rededicate their lives to Christ and at Young Teen, I had one girl give her life to Christ for the first time and three more rededications. How awesome is the love and grace of our God? I truly felt the blessings from that, and I am spiritually overflowing, but physically tired. I keep sleeping past my alarm clock and not realizing it. I even did that Sunday morning before church, and I never do that. It's crazy, but I know I have to catch up on my sleep real soon here. :o) Also, after camp got over at noon on Friday of this past week, I had to drive to Detroit for a wedding. It took me about 5 hours to get there. I probably extended my time getting down there because I was so tired and I had to stop 3 different times. I'm very glad I did, though. I had to sing for a wedding in one of the richest areas of Detroit, and man did I feel out of place. It was a great time, however. I love weddings. I'm getting ready for another one pretty soon here...July 9th to be exact. I am still working hard on getting my dress fixed, but I finally found a lady who will work on it for me. It's taken me this long to find someone who wasn't afraid of the task. Crazy, eh? Oh yeah. Any who, that's the skeleton of all my adventures this past couple of weeks. I'll probably write more about this stuff later, but I wanted to at least get the shell up so I had something to share with you on my blog site. God is so good and I hope you know that. If you don't, I'd be happy to help you find out how great. God bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home