Church Chat

Thursday, June 02, 2005

On the Verge of Insanity

Well, it's another busy week for me, and when I think about it too much it makes me want to hurl. It's actually not the week itself, but the summer. A lot of good things are happening, but with them comes major planning. I'm thankful I do have the gift of administration, but it's not my strongest gift. I got to work yesterday and had a message from someone I had never met, so I followed up immediately. Well, by the end of the conversation, I wanted to throw up. I have to say that God is sooooo good and knew right when to give me vacation time to get far away from Michigan so I wouldn't think about work at all. Now, I'm back and a lot must be done. I have one of the greatest jobs in the world, but it's also one of the hardest because it's ministry and there are many times when I feel so inadiquate...and I know that's good because it's God who needs to be in charge of everything. I know if I would have forgotten that yesterday I would have gotten real sick. There is sooo much to do behind the scenes and before the actual events, so I can get a bit scatter-brained from time to time. I was that way yesterday. I better be careful I don't end up that way today. Also, I'm having a slight problem with my breaks on my car; they are starting to squeak. I'm thankful it's only a squeak because that means it's the break pads. If they were grinding that would mean that the pads are gone and there's a bit more that needs replacing. God is good and I'm very thankful He's gifted me with some car knowledge. Well, I don't know if any of this really makes any sense, but it's all I got today. Please pray for me and my sanity. Love love love love love love love!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger April said...

hey - geez, what kind of message was it? when you get a chance - give me a call and let me know how things are going...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home