Church Chat

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

It's Been A While

Do you ever have those days where you only feel like staring out the window and not really think about anything? Well, that's where I'm at today. That's what seems to me to be the most comfortable thing to do in my current situation. I'm not having a bad day or anything, but I am real busy. I'm getting ready to go on vacation and so that means getting a lot of things tied up and set before I leave. BLAGH!!! I almost hate that part more than packing and I HATE packing. I know I'm using some pretty strong words, but I guess I need to get some stuff blown off before I get this day really rolling. It also seems to me I'm in a more cozy cuddly mood today because it's been raining since I got up this morning. I heard the storm coming in last night before I fell asleep (it was actually about 3am when I went to sleep, but who's keeping track), and so I knew I'd sleep real well. I seem to sleep better when it's raining anyway. Everything is very green and wet, and it looks a little chilly. So, with all that, my schedule for the week and the weather, I don't really want to go anywhere today or do anything that would take more energy than what I feel like projecting. I already worked out this morning so I don't care to do anything else. I sound a bit like a hermit, but sometimes I am. I don't really have anything profound to share at the moment, but I wanted to write something so I didn't feel like I was slacking off on this. I love writing and sharing with people, so this is a good out for me. I should go, however, because I do have to go to work today eventhough I'd rather not go to the office and stay right here and do my work. I know that's not a bad thing, but it's a little hard to answer the church phone from here. :o) Buh bye for now!!

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger April said...

im hoping it will rain tonight too...that would help me sleep. i have so much to do before you get here this weekend - clean my room and get grades done. i dont want to spend your vacation grading papers - i wanna hang out - so that is gonna require a lot of energy - pray i receive it. but i still cant wait - and star wars is gonna rock!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger April said...

it rained two nights ago - possible the night i posted that (i dont know im really bad with math and days and such) it was nice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home