Church Chat

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Force is Strong With This One...

How can anyone not love Texas? I mean, c'mon, you have cowboys, cactus, humid mornings where the birds are very vocal, blue skies with huge billowy clouds, and sweet southern accents that make you feel alright. I love being down here, and I love the Dallas area. If you haven't figured it out, I'm in Dallas Texas right now on vacation. I haven't been to this part of Texas in 8 years, and I have really missed it. I, at one point in my young life, lived in Livingston Texas, and I hated the fact that we had to move back to Michigan. What a bummer. I didn't miss the snow at that time, but now that I have it back, I love it again. I mean, you have to have snowmobiles, and bundled up snow bunnies. I enjoy icy cold weather, but right now the heat is very fine.

Last night, April and I went and saw Star Wars; Episode III and right now I'm still playing it out in my head. I gotta say that Yoda kicks major butt! :o) There were so many people there last night at the first showing and we had to arrive 2 hours early to get a seat. It was very much worth it to me and to April. We are a couple of Jedi freaks, so it's ok. You will go and see this last installment of the Star Wars series **waves hand at face**. LOL, it's great, and I know that everyone that goes and sees it will love it sooo much.

Well, I'm going to go now, but I hope that everyone that reads this has a blessed day. God be with you, and go in peace...may the force be with you! A good day today is! :o)

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger bj said...

And to you as well, you are too funny, glad your having a great time. save some heat for me...love mom

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger April said...

UGI UGI UGI...UHGI UHGI UHGI...UGI UHGI UGI UHGI blah! har har har

 

Post a Comment

<< Home