Church Chat

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Wisdom of the Renaissance Women

I don't pride myself on being every man's dream, or on my outer beauty...all of that fades. I'd rather go camping! I want to be much more than that. I don't know what all God has planned for my life, but I do know that whatever it is, I'm going to do it. I'm so thankful for who I am and who God has made me. I don't like the pettiness of most girls my age...and younger. It's makes me sick. I have always enjoyed being tough, and I think that it's safe to call me a Renaissance woman of this generation. I'd rather have enlightenment than vanity, hard work rather than pretty nails, a kind heart rather than a cruel spirit. I feel as though I'm venting a bit today, but I guess I need to. I feel that God has given me this time to myself for a reason, and it's not just for the quiet I have around me physically, but also for the quietness of my heart. I want to be more like Him....the only man I want to be like. I feel more transformation coming on, and it's good. There are some things going on that I can't talk about online, but I would like some prayer from my saintly women friends that feel the same as I do. God is good, and we are much more than a pretty creation to Him. I love you guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home