Church Chat

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Volcanos Life Gives Us

I guess it's hard to imagine life without a few bumps in the road. It wouldn't be life if there wasn't trials, I guess. Nothing is going on, so I'm sorry if I made anyone nervous. I've been pondering some things recently that deal with the portions of life that cause growing pains. Sometimes just the thought of the negative is..well, depressing. I'm not purposely trying to depress myself, honest. I just know that not all of life gets to be bright and happy. That's something I've known for a very long time, and I guess today I'm in a bit of mourning for the hard times. It's like a volcano after it erupts; after that happens and all of the old life is covered in the hot blackness of the lava, and as it cools down, new life begins to grow out of it. It's so rich in nutrients that life can't help but happen. I'm so thankful for that. Like I said, nothing major has happened to cause a depression, I'm just reflecting and sharing with you my thankfulness of the good and the bad alike. I hope you can reflect on your hardships and appreciate what God has done for you and to you through them all. I love you all and I hope to hear back from you soon. What are your thoughts on all of this? Bye for now, but not forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home