Church Chat

Friday, April 22, 2005

La La Lu Laaaa!!!

I am singing for 4 weddings and standing up in one, so 5 weddings this year so far. One of the songs I'm singing is "I Will Love You" by Fisher. It's so beautiful and I can't wait to perform it for my sweetie, Becky. I think she asked me to do this song specifically because it sounds like an Irish ballad. It's so beautiful, and Becky can sing very well herself, but I think she would rather have someone else sing just in case the tears start flowin'. Weddings have really become a major part of my life this year, and I never knew that they would be. I tell ya what, wow...by the time I get married, I'm gonna be a pro at this whole wedding thing! LOL, maybe not, but I guess I'll know what I want. I really should make a list of all the weddings I've sung for. I could put my name in the paper as a professional wedding singer and make some extra cash...I think I could do it, but I won't. I guess I'm feeling a little silly today by the way this blog is going. I don't have anything deep and terribly vulnerable to share today, but I wanted to write something. I guess that this is it for now. If you want to see the words to that Fisher song, visit my xanga site. I typed out the words to it there cause that's my quote/inspiration site. www.xanga.com/shannymusic

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger April said...

Hey! Sounds like fun. Becky - is that Jeremy's sister? No she got married, ok that is the girl we had the New Year's Party with - ok I remember, we had this conversation before. I was just talking to Jeremy, but he doesnt always respond. Oh well. Gotta go. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home