Church Chat

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

German Romance in Irish Skin

Hey all! I pray that all is good with you today. I'm feeling great today. It's beautiful outside and I can't help but be in love with the weather! I've been cleaning up the yard the past couple of days, planting a flower garden, and building fires. I'm probably going to have another fire tonight...just because I can. I also would like to set up and air out my tent today if at all possible...I wouldn't mind doing a little camping in my yard tonight if the weather permits it. It's so nice out! Yesterday I was inspired to take a walk through the woods and it reminded me of my childhood. I remember playing with my brother in the woods behind our house for hours. There was a little creek about a quarter of a mile back, and it was always pleasant to just sit back and listen to it babble on and on. If I could, I would write love songs about how beautiful the day is to me. That's the reason for my title today. if you know anything about German Opera, their romance was in nature. I'd have to say that part of me, the part that loves nature so much, is German...though I am not in any way at all German. I think it's safe to say that my love comes directly from God. Ah, yes, well I must get going. I have to go to work now and earn my keep. I love you all and I hope to talk to you sometime soon. Bye for now, but not forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home