Church Chat

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Camping Withdraw

Well, I did it. I took down my tent after having it up for 2 weeks, and I never got to sleep in it. I thought I would get to at least once, but the weather wouldn't cooperate, or my schedule wouldn't adjust. Ah well, I'll be ok. I'm glad it's supposed to rain this week because the spot where my tent once sat is now a nice yellow-green. It needs the air and the rain so it doesn't dry up and die. It will fix itself because nature is good at mending itself. Today I'm supposed to go to a track meet for one of my youth, but if the rain holds up I know they'll cancel this one. He's pretty excited about this meet, so for my youth's sake I hope the sun comes out. I'm feeling very positive about this week and all the planning I've had to do for IYC and for different functions for the church. I feel that God is blessing me and my church in many ways. The new building project has begun and so there's a huge dirt pile where the parking lot used to be. I think it's going to be a little tricky getting into the church for the next few weeks, but it will be worth it in the end. I hope people realize that. This weekend I have another wedding to sing for and I'm pretty excited about it because it's for a friend I haven't seen in 7 years. She called out of the blue to ask me to sing, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I can't wait to see her and the rest of our friends. It's going to be a mini high school reunion. :o) Well, I should stop here so I can finish getting things together for work. God bless!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Hi Shanny, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on uk wedding planning when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for uk wedding planning. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about uk wedding planning at the site above.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi Shanny, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on florida wedding planning, I ended up on your page. Your Camping Withdraw shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about florida wedding planning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home