Church Chat

Friday, April 01, 2005

Call Me...Anytime!

Wow, what a week, eh? Oh yes, it's been busy and I'm broke, but God is still so good and He's taking care of every need. I can't believe that spring is finally here, woo hoo!! I have a bit of running to do before work, then when I get home tonight I have a bit of cleaning to do. It's funny, but when you're by yourself for a few days, you can really make a mess. :o) Ah, it's been alright though. My housemate is on her way down to Florida with the rest of her family, and she needs a break. She's been very tired lately, so I'm happy she's taking some time off to get away. My scheduled spring break is not until May this year, but that's not a bad thing. I, because I'm ainal, have to make sure everything is completely accomplished before I go. So much to do and sooo little time. It's ok, cause when I do go on vacation, I'm going to Dallas...yay! I know I've already blogged that a million times, but I'm so excited about it. I can't wait. So, there's a reason for the title I've picked today "Call Me...Anytime". If you're reading this, and I hope you are, you should do what it says. I have some news that I don't want to put in the blog, but I want to tell you...or...maybe I don't, and I just haven't heard from you in forever so I want you to call me. It could be one or both of those reasons. Well, I do have to go so I can get my running done today before work. I don't want to be even a minute late today. Big suprise, eh? Love you all, and I'll talk to you later...hopefully soon if you read the title...get my drift? Ok, bye for now, but not forever. God bless!!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger April said...

lol - you are so cryptic!!! haha. I miss you too and I cant wait til you get here. Love ya!

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger g. said...

hello my dear shannon!

i think you are lovely and i had to say it!

peace -
geila :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home