Church Chat

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Rock em' Sock em' Robots

Maybe I'm a freak, but I love to watch 2 shows before going in to work each day. The first one is Starting Over. It's a reality tv show about women who want to "start over". I love the show because it's so theraputic. Yeah...don't laugh, ok? The second show is The Tony Danza show, and today he had Sugar Ray Lenard as a guest. That was pretty darn cool. Before he left, Tony wanted to box the great boxing legend, but to my suprise the match was a game of rock em' sock em' robots. That made me laugh a lot. That game always reminds me of my brother, Ryan. We used to pretend we were the robots, but now he's too tall to knock his head off. Any way, it's a good memory for me.

It's another snowy morning/afternoon here in the great state of Michigan, and I have a great day ahead of me. It's not going to be as full as the ones I've already had this week, so that's nice. Last night I didn't get in until 9, but it was fun because I was at the church helping a friend out with a song she wrote. We are going to do it on Sunday for worship and I'm pretty excited about it. I can tell she's nervous. I haven't told anyone about it because I want it to be a suprise, and it definately will be. She wrote the words, and a guy from our church put music to it, and together, we three are going to introduce it! How cool, eh?

Well, I must depart for now, but I'll write more later. This is the Crazy Church Lady signing out for now. Peace be with you, and God bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home