Church Chat

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

One More Day

It's another snowy Michigan day, and I think that it would be best spent bundled up in covers. I've had a stomach bug for the past couple of days, and it's probably best that I stay in doors one more day so that I can get my energy back...and start eating more foods besides broth and crackers. I also think that it's a good day to sit back and meditate on God's word and pray. I need to do that more often than what I do. When I get depressed, I tend to not work on myself and that's dangerous. It's dangerous for anyone, but I'm in a position where I am in charge of teens and adults so I had better fill my cup! :) Well, I should probably end this here and call the church so they know what I've decided to do. My pastor called me last night to check on me, and he told me if I needed one more day to rest, I should take it. So, I'm going to. Please pray for me, I'll pray for you, I love you, and may His peace and wellness be upon you!
~Crazy Church Lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home