Church Chat

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Look on the Bright Side

Always look on the bright side of life...hee hee! I just saw Eric Idol on the Tony Danza show, and apparently he and the other Monty Python gurus made their version of the Holy Grail a Broadway show. It's called "Spamalot". I bet it's a riot and past SAUers would really enjoy it...esp. from my circle of friends.

Any who, so far so good today. I can feel, however, many things coming about that aren't so good. I can sense the tension in my church growing and I don't really know what to do about it. It's a war between certain peoples in my church and I know that satan is using it as a destraction from what good things God is trying to bring. It's terrible, and all I can do is pray. I pray that it is resolved soon and that many blessings will be felt by these peoples that are at war. Only God can fix this.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to write at the moment because my mind is fixed on work and I must go get ready for it. Love you all, and please pray! God be with you and may His peace be upon you!

Shans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home