Church Chat

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Golden Opportunities

I'm feeling much better today, and I'm less stressed than I thought I would be after being sick for 3 days. I do have a lot to get accomplished, but I know it all will eventually. I have to get my car fixed, and hopefully it won't cost me an arm and a leg before my trip with my Senior teen girls. I'm taking them shopping this weekend. We're heading over to Birch Run, and it could be exciting. I probably should take the church van knowing how much these girls love to shop. We'll see, I guess. Also, I will be down in Spring Arbor for three days this next week for a Minister's conference, then I have to help with a carnival on Friday and Saturday for my teens. They are raising money for IYC this summer and it's going to cost them a pretty penny. Plus, Good Friday is that same week, and I have to sing in a community service representing my church. The actual carnival is Saturday, and the Easter Cantata is that Sunday. Talk about a lot of work. Oh, and this coming Sunday is the Children's program and I'm running the sound for it. Hopefully all goes well. Please pray for me and my sanity...as well as everyone else who is participating in all of this. It's going to be a lot of work. Let's see, what else...I should clean out my car today while a warm front moves in and I can handle being outside. Yeah, it's supposed to hit 38 degrees today. Oh yeah, bathing suit weather...totally! Well, maybe not, but it's Michigan and I can't expect March flowers quite yet. I should go now and get things going so I don't feel so overwelmed later. I have my coffee pot going and so I should be just fine. God bless and may his peace be in your hearts today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home