Church Chat

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Dallas, Here I Come!

Yeah! Today, I bought myself a round trip ticket to Dallas Texas for May this year. I'm so excited because it's the first time I've ever been able to do something like this for myself and my vacation. I'm spending a whole week with my best friend, and I can't wait. I'm very proud of myself for saving the money to do this. I tried last year, but I just didn't make enough money. Being able to do this for the first time makes me feel so good. Last year was hard anyway because I was just getting started in a new job (my current one) and so leaving really wasn't an option. But God is good, and I'm flying out this year. I can't wait (I know, I already said that). I haven't gone down to Texas, let alone the Dallas area, in years. It's probably been at least 8 years, I think. I'm a little nervous because this is the first time that I've flown by myself, planned a vacation by myself, and saved up for a vacation. It's a thrill for me, really. Right now, April is almost to Prauge. She decided to spend her spring break it the Czhech Republic with her mom, and I'm so excited for them both. What a trip, eh? Yeah, I thought so too.

I'm at my parent's house today, like I said I would be, and I got my first massage ever. What a great way to relax! I loved it soooo much. The lady who gave me it is a good friend of my mother's, and she's an awesome Christian. After we left, my mom told me that she is silently praying over each client she has and she prays for each one before they get there. Also, she's blind. She was and is an amazing woman, let me tell ya!

Tonight, I'm going to go see Avalon in concert, and I'm very excited about it. Right now, I'm a little tired, so my energy level is a bit low, but tonight will be very different. My prayer is that God will fill me with His peaceful spirit and give me His strength for the next day. Tomorrow is Sunday, and it's ALWAYS full of stuff to do. Ah, the life of a youth/music director.

Well, that's about it for now. I love you all, and may God's blessings fill your heart today, and may He kiss your eyelids tonight as you sleep. Chao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home