Church Chat

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Worry Causes Fat Bottoms

It's another weird weather day in Michigan. It's supposed to rain today but snow the rest of the week. That's going to make driving fun, I'm sure. I didn't wake up in the best mood today, and I'm not exactly sure why. I got plenty of sleep last night. I read until I couldn't keep my eyes open so that I didn't have another night of continuous thought hindering me from sleeping. Maybe I don't feel as joyous because of the weather. It's rainy and gross, making slush from the once beautiful snow. Tonight, I'm supposed to go to Ionia Michigan to watch my boyfriend perform in a Mo-Town tribute he's been working on for a long time now. That should be fun. Also, I have a meeting today with my pastor (my boss). It's our weekly meeting that we always hold on Wednesdays. I'm a bit apprehensive because tomorrow I have a meeting with my Music Committee, and honestly, I hate meeting with that committee. I never go away from them feeling very good about anything. That's probably driving my mood. Ah well, hopefully things will be ok there. God help me have a more positive attitude towards tomorrow. It's tomorrow and I already dread it. I shouldn't be doing that to myself...worrying about tomorrow. Hmmm. I used to have Matt 6:34 posted where I could see it at all times. Maybe I should do that again. It says, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." I might not have worded it completely right, but that's the gist. Well, I have to go get ready for work. This is the contemplative Crazy Church Lady signing out. Peace be unto you, my brothers and sisters, and may my mind be full of peace as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home