Church Chat

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sweet Hour of Prayer

Today wasn't as cold as yesterday, and I'm soooo glad! The sun wasn't out, but I didn't mind. My morning started off funny when I had to walk up my steep and snowy driveway to meet my pastor because he wouldn't drive down. He was afraid that he was going to get stuck. My short legs had lotsa fun going through the drifted snowy drive. I don't have an inhailer anymore but I think I'm going to change that soon. I had forgotten how hard it was to breathe when the air is that icy. My lungs hurt for a very long time, but I recovered. The last of the leadership conference was today and that went very well. I have a lot of free knowlegde to go back over and use, and I am very thankful. God is so very good. I feel a bit better from the other day. Thank you for praying for me, it really has helped a lot more than you can imagine. I've had some strange dreams, that at the time felt terrible, but now seem stupid, but they upset me tremendously. I talked with Steve about them and he made me feel better. Thank you, love! Tomorrow is going to be quite busy for me with all the catch up work I have to do, but I can't wait to do it! It's going to be great, and I miss my little office and my beautiful guitar and Dawn's hot chocolate! Mmmmm! It's going to be great. I'm afraid that I could get disconnected at any time, so I'm going to end this here. I love you all and you are in my thoughts and prayers! Many blessings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home