Church Chat

Monday, January 17, 2005

Revelations

God has been speaking to me in the silences. I have felt, for a while, that something was covering me; a cloud of doubt and deception has scaled the eyes of my heart. I couldn't figure it out. What's wrong with me? Well, revelation is starting to move in and take over. The storm is coming, so Lord, let it rain. Open the flood gates of heaven, and let it rain, Lord! Please be the One to release me from my fears and from myself. Set me free, Lord! I am Yours, and I am ready for what is to come. Lord, here I am. I know that to all of you that read my posts have no idea what I'm talking about, but that's ok. I don't want to post too much because it's personal, but I do want you to know that I need prayer and support. I've been in ministry for about a year and a half now, and I am learning so much. Good, bad, and everything in between has been brought to me in this time, and it can be quite overwelming. God's grace and love is sufficent for me and for you. Today, I went to the first day of a minister's conference, and it was great! It was at a charismatic church in Grand Rapids, and it is what I have needed so far. I am thankful for the opportunity to attend this. I have learned so much already and I can't wait until tomorrow. Tonight I plan on reflecting on this day and praying for the next one to be just as good if not better. Thanks, all, for reading and praying. You are so beautiful to me!

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

You are in my prayers sweetie! Love you.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger April said...

I love you! I will be praying for you and if there is anything I can do to help - let me know. Youse da bomb baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home