Church Chat

Monday, January 10, 2005

A Monday full of cleaning supplies...

Ah, it's my day off work and so far it's everything I had hoped it would be. I'm cleaning house, enjoying the winter weather from the inside, and listening to the local classic rock station on my stereo. Sounds like heaven, eh? Well, yes it is. I've been told many times that I'm a weird one because I enjoy days like this (days full of cleaning, that is). I like to feel as though I have accomplished something in my own personal space. Not too many people enjoy Mondays the way I do because they don't have the same work schedule that I have. Very few occupations can actually celebrate a Monday with relaxation. I am one of the few, the humbled, a pastor. I am a Youth Pastor and a Music Pastor, so when a Monday comes along, sleep is usually one of my best friends. Today is a different story, however. There is so much I would like to accomplish with my day. I'm also planning on finishing a book my boyfriend gave me to read a while ago. He thinks that I'm taking a long time, but he doesn't realize I had to stop reading it during the holidays because I had very little time. I picked it back up just recently and now I'm almost done with it. It's a very good book. Sad, but very good. If you haven't read "My Name Is Asher Lev", I highly recommend you go out and get it sometime. Well, I'm going to end this here. I know that this isn't really a very deep post, but it will do fine for my first one. God bless you all, and this is the Crazy Church Lady signing out. Bye for now, but not forever!! :o)

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger April said...

Church lady! haha - love you kiddo. And BOY do I miss the days where I could relax and clean - now, instead of being productive on my time off, I sleep. You will have to let me borrow that book if it is a good one - you know I cant resist. Love ya!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

A productive day, I'm beginning to forget those! Too much time on my hands has made me awfully lazy, I think I need to remedy that. Since you're already cleaning, want to come clean my place too? ;) You'll have to tell me what the book's about. I'm currently reading Angels & Demons. Very interesting book. I read fast, but wish I read faster so I can find out the ending! Love you girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home