Church Chat

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Dry Hands, Soft Heart

It's a beautiful and sunny Saturday afternoon. I've already cleaned the house a bit, gone to town, and had a shower (not in that order) all before 2:00 p.m. That's pretty amazing for me. I'm expecting tomorrow to be a full day. The conference Super is going to be preaching, there's going to be a fellowship dinner, I have choir practice, youth group to follow directly after, and then my small group meets. I have to do the reading for my group. When it comes to my personal study and small group stuff, it always seems to get the short straw. I usually have a lot to do for a regular Sunday, and I tend to forget my assignments from my leader. Very depressing. I'm trying to work on that. A cup half full cannot overflow. I hope, also, to at least hear from Steven today. He's been busy working and helping his friends in Greenville. It's not easy having him gone all the time, but I have faith that things will change soon. It really is a beautiful day out there in the big world. I guess it's really not that big anymore. We've kind of changed that, haven't we? I hope that someday I will get to see more of it. I'm starting to get a bit dreamy, so I'm going to end here. I love you all and may God bless you today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home