Church Chat

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Dream Weaver...

I slept in late today. I forgot to set my alarm clock and time just slipped by. I didn't wake up until 11:30 this morning and now I feel like some of my day is wasted and gone. I never used to say that. My mom always did and I could never understand why. She loves mornings still. Ah well, I will be able to stay awake later this evening I guess. Yesterday I tried to type a post 2 different times and my internet kept kicking off. I decided not to write because it wasn't worth the hassle anymore.
Tonight I got a phone call from someone I haven't heard from in a very long time. Mrs. Emily Davidson gave me a call! It was great. We talked for almost an hour and laughed about funny things from our past and silly things that have happened since we've been apart. It was a blessing from above. I feel very lucky to have the kind of friends that I have. Without you guys and gals, I would be lost!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger veritas said...

Post some pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home